Aug 21, 2011

Its a need, not a want.

I have to admit, I am sometimes very slow of the trends. Some people just hit the mark just as something is new and amazing, I usually catch on as it has sold out globally. Say for example the Isabel Marant Beckett Sneaker, now I have seen Pip Edwards wearing these on a few occasions and also a colleague of mine, has a pair. Although I have seen pics of these deelightful sneakers for sometime now, I have had no interest in wearing or owning a pair. Switch to now, my eyes have been stimulated by seeing 2 drop dead gorgeous girls wearing them, who are effortlessly cool, that can make jean and a simple white tee look like they just sashayed of the catwalk......

Now that I have actually discovered that these shoes are not just practical they are just plain fantastic, they are sold out.....EVERYWHERE....i mean every Internet site I can think off. Next step....convince BF that we need to fly somewhere to buy these very life changing shoes....i think i need the all black or the beige pair














No comments:

Post a Comment